Writing data on value and cyclic record file

Forum / MIFARE general topics and applications / Writing data on value and cyclic record file

• 26. April 2018 at 13:47
    Hello,
    I'm working on desfire card and having issues on writing data on value n cyclic n linear record files.
    Standard and backup data files are working properly but value and cyclic files are not.
    The error i'm getting is permission denied i.e 0x9D and sometime authentication error i.e 0xAE (when access rights were changed i.e 0X1111 ), for this is used commit transcation command but it is returning no change error.
    I think the problem is in the access right permissions of file because when i used the same code to make a backup file it was successful but for value n cyclic it is not.I've checked for different access rights but still facing the same kind of errors.
    The file size is also correct i.e 32bits for value file.
    Also file is being created successfully but while writing on file permission is denied.

So can you please help me out in this, as soon as possible.

Thank you.
    + 0  |  - 0

Re: Writing data on value and cyclic record file

2. May 2018 at 10:52
    Hi Amit,

I recommend checking your use-case with value files first in plain communication mode. For value files “read permission” means you can use GetValue and Debit. “write permission” means you can use all above and LimitedCredit. “Combined read and write permission” means all above and Credit.

Do not forget CommitTransaction as last command for saving the update on the card.

The TapLinx team

+ 0  |  - 0

Re: Writing data on value and cyclic record file

3. May 2018 at 13:29
    Thanx for the help, you were quiet late, and I've already found the solution on my own.
    + 0  |  - 0
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.