MIFARE Ultralight Family
The MIFARE Ultralight® family currently consists of three family members which provide system integrators with maximum flexibility for complete system solutions including but not limited to time-based, zone-based or multiple-ride tickets as well as single use tickets. Integrators benefit from the non-reloadable limited-use tickets through the appropriate use of its One-Time-Programmable (OTP) memory area in combination with the ISO Unique Identifier (UID) on a secure infrastructure.
MIFARE Ultralight product-based tickets are ideal for low-cost, high-volume applications such as public transport, loyalty cards and event ticketing, serving as the contactless replacement for magnetic stripe or barcode, addressing the trend of switching entire systems to purely contactless solutions. The introduction of MIFARE Ultralight contactless ICs for limited-use applications leads to reduced system installation and maintenance costs. MIFARE Ultralight products can easily be integrated into existing schemes and even standard paper ticket vending equipment can be easily upgraded. For better understanding we integrated a product overview chart on the features of our MIFARE Ultralight family members: MIFARE Ultralight C, MIFARE Ultralight EV1 and MIFARE Ultralight Nano. MIFARE Hospitality is an IC tailored for the hospitality industry to provide secure access to hotel rooms and high-demanded mobile interactions.
Take a look at our NFC reader for MIFARE products.
- Fully ISO/IEC 14443 A 1-3 and NFC forum tag type 2 compliant
- Operating distance up to 10 cm, 13.56 MHz operating frequency
- Data transfer of 106 Kbit/s
- True anti-collision
- Field programmable ‘Read only’ locking function per page
- Up to 100.000 single write operations
- MIFARE SAM AV2 based security methods supported
- Data integrity of 16-bit CRC, parity, bit coding
- 7 byte UID – unique identifier (cascade level 2 according to ISO/IEC 14443-3)
- Limited use tickets in public transport (e.g.: single and multiple trip tickets, tourist weekend passes)
- Event ticketing (stadiums, exhibitions, leisure parks)
- Loyalty and closed loop payment schemes