NFC TagInfo App by NXP
Non-authentic MIFARE® products, including counterfeit ICs and cloned smart cards, pose a significant risk to everyone involved, from manufacturers and suppliers to end customers and consumers.
The NFC TagInfo App by NXP, helps eliminating these risks by providing an accessible originality check solution for verifying the authenticity of NXP ICs.
- Download the free NFC TagInfo App by NXP in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- You are located in China? Click here to download NXP’s NFC TagInfo App
The NFC TagInfo application by NXP reads the Meta information and data from contactless RFID and NFC transponders. This allows you to see what technology is enabling your contactless cards. The app helps you explore the various NFC features of your devices and helps you enjoy the technology.
To view the tag information simply open the app and tap the NFC device against your NFC enabled smart device. This will then bring up various different types of information, for example, the IC manufacturer, IC type, or the IC memory size.
Main Features of NXP's NFC TagInfo App
- Value checker function for a selected range of public transport systems
- Identify applications contained on cards and tags
- Helps to identify IC types and IC manufacturer
- Extract and analyze NFC data sets (NDEF messages)
- Read out and display the complete tag memory layout