MFRD730 - Reader Kit for MIFARE ICs
This kit consists of the Pegoda 3 reference design reader (CLRD730), a set of MIFARE®, NTAG®, and ICODE® samples as well as a USB cable. By default, the reader is delivered in PC/SC mode (Personal Computer/Smart Card) and can be switched by use of the mode button to Virtual COM (VCOM) on a USB-C 1 port. Drivers are installed to identify the reader as contactless as well as contact reader by support of Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- PN7642: All-in-one full ISO/IEC 14443, ISO/IEC 15693 and NFC (ISO/IEC 18000-2) controller solution with support of high data rates
- MIFARE SAM AV3: latest security features support of MIFARE, NTAG, and ICODE
- USB-C 1: Data Port-A for power supply and communications via PC/SC or VCOM mode for Windows, MacOS and Linux
- Fully compatible with NXP tools like RFIDDiscover, Card Test Framework, and NFC Cockpit
- Pegoda RD730 Firmware Binary, Ready to Flash
Pegoda Contactless Smart Card Reader