MIFARE Plus Read/Write SDK Lite

Forum / MIFARE SDK / MIFARE Plus Read/Write SDK Lite

Tagged: 

• 16. May 2016 at 10:45
    Hello,
    I'm trying out the Mifare plus X with Mifare SDK Lite using the sample code, I'm get an error "Card NOT supported".
    The cards are still factory default, their Security Level is 0 (SL0) is that the cause of the problem? because in the SDK Manual they say that the SDK Lite supports SL3, If so how can I can get my cards' Security Level to the supported Level.
    If not, can you help me with procedure of working with Mifare Plus X using the SDK Lite, sample codes will helpfull too.

Thanks,
    Emmauel
    + 0  |  - 0

Re: MIFARE Plus Read/Write SDK Lite

17. May 2016 at 11:33
    Hi Emmanuel,

A brand new MIFARE Plus X is in Security Level 0. You have to personalize the card into the Security Level 1 or 3. Level 1, if you have to be compatible to the MIFARE Classic, Level 3 if you want to have AES encryption.

The MIFARE SDK allows you only to personalize a SL 0 card to SL3. Please us the command IPlusX.authenticateSL3().

You will find the documentation here.

Regards,
    The MIFARE Team
    + 0  |  - 0

Re: MIFARE Plus Read/Write SDK Lite

17. May 2016 at 16:38
    Do you happen to have sample code that shows how to implement the authenticatSL3: authenticateSL3(boolean firstAuth, int blockNo, int keyNo, byte keyVersion, byte[] divInput, byte[] pcdCap2In) and the entire Mifare plus X personalization process and also if you happen to have an app for that can you help with it.

Thanks,
    Emmanuel
    + 0  |  - 0
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.