Forum problems

• 25. March 2015 at 3:07
    Hi all,

I followed the site a long time and I find out the putter is more than the respondent. It means no one supports the forum. So, we should stop to take the questions on the site for avoiding waste time of us.
    + 0  |  - 0

Re: Forum problems

2. April 2015 at 15:03
    Hi Chiase, hi Aselcuks, what exactly questions you placed that were not answered?
    Perhaps copy and paste them here.
    Cheers
    Rodolfo
    + 0  |  - 0

2. April 2015 at 16:25
    Hi,

I am developing a pn512 board for emvco certification but even I can reach the voltage and timing levels, I cant make the communication provided at 4cm distance. I need some details for receive path and register settings for both A and B types about CWGSN,MODGSN,MODGSP,CWGSP values, I have no ideo what should they be for an optimum level. I investigated the receive path and it is at about 2.5 volts but it cant manage to communicate. What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance

this was my question, I need some guidence
    + 0  |  - 0

9. April 2015 at 16:24
    Hi Aselcuks,

i apologyze for the delay, unfortunately i did not get email warning about your last post.
    In a few words, PN512 as such has not enough RF output to succeed in coverage of EMVCo full geometric read range. So, based on what you have written, your PN512-implementation has not included a booster amplifier, am i correct?
    About the low level registries and settings, the best would be that you first download complete bundle Package from our EMVCo-level-1 compliant reference design based on PN512, named OM5597/RD2612 12NC: 9352 949 09699 (it indeed contains an RF booster)
    You can download whole bundle SW214513 directly from our web site in this link: http://www.nxp.com/demoboard/OM5597.html#showall
    You'll see two items marked with "safe vault": if you click the button, you can print a "mini-NDA" one page to print, write your company name, phone, email, sign it and send back via fax to NXP. We will send you a username and password that will be used to give you access to this Package bundle. On the other hand, get in touch with NXP GSM FAE that covers your region/country if you want to order one working sample of this POS reference design.
    If you are interested in more EMVCo insights (RF design, EMVCo FW, etc) i can address you to an EMVCo NXP webinar.
    If you have more questions, don't hesitate to write again.
    Cheers
    Rodolfo
    + 0  |  - 0

16. April 2015 at 16:52
    Hi Rodolfo,
    I have attended to some webinars about nfc desig. I have included booster to achieve EMVco level. Also I see quite disturbing signal on the receive path. Can I take the receive path not before the serial cap but after the serial cap in the match circuit?

Thanks for your reply I am examining the link right now.
    + 0  |  - 0

23. April 2015 at 11:06
    Hi Aselcuks,

yes, you can. Please be aware of a voltage change.

It might not help your problem though.
    Where does the noise come from?
    From the power supply or microcontroller or from a display or anywhere else?

How is it coupled into the Rx?
    Via the antenna or the supply or the GND or any other connection?

BR,
    Renke
    + 0  |  - 0

28. April 2015 at 14:12
    Hi;

I need to ask something very important and urgent please help. I have pn512 with booster amplifier mifare reader design. I have implemented the circuit as it is described in application note. One problem is when I am trying to arrange receive path, I see a very distorted signal there. It is not like output antenna signal which is smooth and same with the shape as it is always shown in application notes, but I have peaks at receive path signal and it is not smooth. Is it a problem? What should be the shape of receive path signal?

Thanks in advance

Best regards.
    + 0  |  - 0

28. April 2015 at 14:17
    Also, if I change the receive path seperation point, it would be taken directly from antenna right after serial resistors, is it correct? Or should it be taken right after emc filter (L0)?

Thanks a lot
    + 0  |  - 0
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.