Did not find your answer? Take a look at the NXP Forum!

Forum / MIFARE general topics and applications / Did not find your answer? Take a look at the NXP Forum!

• 2. June 2017 at 11:10
    In case you did not find your answer right away in our MIFARE forum you can also check out the NXP Community where we talk about different topics:
    https://community.nxp.com/
    + 1  |  - 1

Re: Did not find your answer? Take a look at the NXP Forum!

28. June 2017 at 8:50
    Dear Support

Is it possible to make the EF direct under the MF. I understood that MIFARE DESFire EV1 supports ISO/IEC 7816 type file tructure?

Best regards
    Tony Nguyen
    + 1  |  - 0

28. June 2017 at 9:27
    Dear Support

We wrote a card specification => made the directory structure for the card. and which the key setting we can hiden the directory structure. But how we can let the reader vendor knows where they can read file or write the file without know our directory structure of MIFARE DESFire card.

Best regards
    Tony Nguyen
    + 1  |  - 0

10. September 2017 at 12:31
    Hello Support,

-> Generated Key does not Authenticate

I have an issue with DES Authentication Key.

I created an application with 3 keys. I then selected the application and authenticated Key #0 with the default key 00...00.
    this was successful
    then i used the changekey command to change the authentication key of key #1 successfully.

But.. when i try to authenticate with the new key (new key of key #1) I get an Authentication Error "AE"

Is there something I'm overlooking?

thanks.

- kozmik
    + 1  |  - 0

12. September 2017 at 17:58
    Why can we not search the forum? I would like to look for previous answers that may be related to my problem, but I'm not going to manually scroll through pages of posts. Can you add search functionality nice and big at the top?
    + 4  |  - 0

18. October 2017 at 10:56
    Hello.
    This is my first time here and I am having difficulty already in finding how to place a post, but as this is the heading that fits my request I thought I would place it here.
    Ever since RFID and later NFC chips came into being I have seen its potential/use in my current job, but know one then would even acknowledge it, Boy! how times have changed. So to what I am seeking:
    Is it possible to remotely update either RFID or NFC chips i.e. say you have 200 bus stops and you need update timetables, is it currently possible to be sat at ones desk and hit a button to update them. The application could be used for various things I know and could be used to push updated adverts, but I cannot just get my head round how or where a writer could be placed.

I know there is Bluetooth tech out there but I wanted to send to the chip so that customers could be able to have upto date info to their phones.

+ 0  |  - 1

15. March 2020 at 22:23
    Hello, thank you so much for your detailed information, I just joined Mifare and I hope to be part of the community.
    I'm happy this website has its own forum and community. ^_^
    + 1  |  - 0

18. June 2020 at 19:13
    I see how much support there is on this forum. I am very happy to join!
    + 0  |  - 0

7. August 2020 at 23:39
    I am new to the MIFARE. I used Sunmi POS device for the MIFARE Code Read and it generate 8 lenght number. I have no idea how to decrept and get the credit card information.
    + 1  |  - 0

23. October 2021 at 10:05
    So manny support in mifare, thanks a lot
    + 0  |  - 0

6. January 2022 at 9:23
    Hello, yes fully satisfied with this forum.
    + 0  |  - 0

19. May 2022 at 17:16
    Great
    + 0  |  - 0
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Did not find your answer? Take a look at the NXP Forum!’ is closed to new replies.