Change security level with ACR120U or ACR122U reader

Forum / MIFARE SmartCard IC`s / MIFARE Plus / Change security level with ACR120U or ACR122U reader

• 26. June 2013 at 14:38
    Hi All,

I have got some Mifare Plus X 2k cards in original state that is Security Level 0. I read a lot about security levels, but I did not found how can I set up neccessary keys to switch SL0 to SL1. I found "Write perso" and "Commit perso" commands, but my reader (ACR120U) cannot send ascii commands.

Can anyone send me a "How To" document or some concrete examples about what commands (APDU codes?) I have to send to card?

ACR120U or ACR122U supports Mifare Plus in SL0 mode to switch SL1?

Thanks
    + 0  |  - 0

Re: Change security level with ACR120U or ACR122U reader

1. July 2013 at 14:15
    Hello,

You can send write perso and commit perso in Hex command format to ACR120U/ACR122U. These are mentioned in MIFARE PLUS X product datasheet.
    Mifare PLUS X is an export controlled product. The documentation is delivered as personalized material if there is a valid NDA in place. Do you have valid NDA with NXP?
    Also could you please let us know company info, contact email etc. to support you?

Thanks and Regards,
    Vijay
    + 0  |  - 0

14. July 2013 at 11:19
    Hi,

Thanks for your answer. We haven't got NDA with NXP but my colleague started signing process last week. When process will be completed I can give contact email.

Thank you.
    + 0  |  - 0

2. September 2013 at 14:24
    As i Understand ACR120, does not support mifare plus (4 bytes or 7 bytes UID). The ACR readers models that support Mifare plus are products with 4 digits in their reference as 1281 or 1222, not 3 digits references like 120. Regards,

MFM
    + 0  |  - 0
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.