INTRODUCING THE MIFARE SDK
The MIFARE SDK is designed to provide access to all hardware features on Java level and enables Android apps to be created for MIFARE, ICODE and NTAG more easily than ever before. Leveraging the worldwide success of NXP´s product installations, the launch of MIFARE SDK opens up a world of new possibilities for creative Android application developers.
The enormous reduction in development time enables Android APP developers to focus on the real important things: designing cool apps for a range of applications like access management, closed loop micropayment, campus cards and loyalty programs. These apps can then be easily uploaded to the Google Play store, ready for the end-user.
YOUR SIMPLE WAY TO COOL APPS
- Reduced development time for Android APPs together with MIFARE, NTAG and ICODE hardware
- Short time from idea to market
- Full commandset support on Java level
- Easy and quick development of Android APPs
- Type of card and technical knowhow doesn´t matter for first contact
- Easy entry to the MIFARE World with source code examples, sample application and documentation
COMPARISON LITE AND ADVANCED VERSION
The following table quickly summarizes the differences between ‘Lite’ & ‘Advanced’ versions of MIFARE SDK.
Lite version is downloadable and usable in any APP for free.
*Only via Lite API
+Partial means not all commands of the card are supported. Refer to Javadoc for list of supported APIs.