MIFARE Ultralight EV1
The MIFARE Ultralight EV1 is the next generation of smartcard ICs for paper ticketing in limited-use applications. Its enhanced feature and command set enables more efficient implementations, offers more flexibility in designing systems and contributes to more reliable system operations. Easy integration into existing infrastructures is accomplished through the compatibility with all MIFARE-based systems. NXP’s integrated “originality check” feature provides effective protection against cloning and helps to prevent the use of counterfeit tickets.
The mechanical and electrical specifications of MIFARE Ultralight EV1 are tailored to meet the requirements of inlay and paper ticket manufacturers and the IC is available in 2 memory options: 48 Bytes and 128 Bytes.
In addition to the MIFARE Ultralight functionality the following features are provided:
- 48 Byte and 128 Byte User Memory family members
- Fast read command to speed up transactions
- Additional lock bits for memory write protection
- 3 independent 24-bit one-way counter
- configurable 32-bit password feature for write or read/write protection
- ECC supported NXP originality check
MIFARE Ultralight EV1 reflects the trend towards enhanced security implementations for contactless applications.
- Limited-use tickets in public transport
- Event ticketing (stadiums, exhibitions, leisure parks and many more)
MIFARE Ultralight EV1 leaflet