Reply To: Mifare Plus X switch from SL1 to SL3

Forum MIFARE and NFC Reader IC`s Mifare Plus X switch from SL1 to SL3 Reply To: Mifare Plus X switch from SL1 to SL3

Re: Mifare Plus X switch from SL1 to SL3

16. March 2018 at 16:00
Hi Christian,

Ahh, I didn't even think to ask which chip you are using. I am using the PN7150, and your chip seems to handle the details differently. I can't claim to have much knowledge of the PN532.

What about using InDeselect instead of InRelease? It looks like InRelease completely deletes the target details while InDeselect retains target information. I think InDeselect corresponds to what I was calling "deactivation to sleep mode".

I don't see that InSelect gives you the option to specify the protocol, but I could easily be missing something. Maybe that won't work....

Have you tried the InJumpForDEP command? The description looks promising, actually.

How many targets appear when you put a single tag in the field? (Looks like this is done with InListPassiveTarget?). I had NXP's tech support hint that a tag supporting two protocols could appear as two tags. This contradicts my own experience - I had to use the sleep mode trick because only a single tag appears - but it's worth experimenting with.

Hope that gives you a few ideas,

-Kevin

+ 0  |  - 0