APK Identification was awarded with the MIFARE Advanced Partner status by NXP’s MIFARE team 4. December 2015
APK Identification (APK-ID) was founded in 2003 to meet the increasing global demand for high-end RFID products. Pioneering the concept of radio frequency identification in India and being the first company to launch high-end RFID products in this field, today, APK-ID is a globally renowned name and the largest manufacturer and exporter of RFID tags and contactless cards with its R&D facility and manufacturing plant in India, and their sales and marketing division in the UK.
- extensive moulding capabilities, Injection moulding – we have eight moulding machines from Engel & Arburg,
- card lamination: Two laminators & one punch (from Oasys),
- clean room production
and a wide range of standard and customized RFID products.
Thanks to these capabilities, APK-ID has become an expert in manufacturing non-standard, difficult to make products like Supertags, mount on metal tags, or dual interface products for pre-laminates and cards.
APK-ID’s motto “always the best quality” is backed by the commitment and passion of 300 employees, usage of best quality materials, ethical business practices and conformance to various International and European quality standards, as well as close co-operations with customers and suppliers.
For APK-ID’s years of support and substantial contribution to the local and international MIFARE® product ecosystem, the NXP MIFARE team awards APK Identification with the MIFARE Advanced Partnership level.
Picture of the award ceremony
Some public reference projects:
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), MIFARE® DESFire®, 4M units
- Kolkata metro, 0.5M units
- Delhi metro (Mumbai metro), MIFARE Ultralight®, 10M units
- Various access control projects in Europe and US, different MIFARE ICs, 3M units
- Waste management Project, Government of India, MIFARE Ultralight C, 1M units