Trademark and Branding Information
NXP Semiconductors’ understanding of trademarks and brands:
Trademarks and brands are intellectual property of NXP. Therefore, they represent a high value for the company and its subsidiaries.
Only a proper usage of the MIFARE trademarks and brand ensures consistency in brand recognition and trademark protection. As a consequence, please follow the MIFARE Trademark and Branding Guidelines in all communications, documents or any other electronic materials.
The MIFARE Trademark and Branding Guidelines are also available in other languages:
- Spanish – MIFARE Trademark and Branding Guidelines
- Portuguese – MIFARE Trademark and Branding Guidelines
- Chinese – MIFARE Trademark and Branding Guidelines
- Russian – MIFARE Trademark and Branding Guidelines
Basic Elements of the MIFARE Branding and Trademark Guidelines can be downloaded here.
Personal scope of application:
Our Branding and Trademark Guidelines apply to all of NXP’s customers and licensees or any other third party who makes use of the MIFARE trademarks or logos.
Only in case that special Branding and Trademark Guidelines are signed between NXP and its licensee, the special ones may be applied.
Appropriate MIFARE trademark and logo usage:
Every reference to NXP’s MIFARE® products associated with MIFARE trademarks or MIFARE figurative marks has to be truthful, not misleading and in accordance with our Branding and Trademark Guidelines.
MIFARE word trademarks:
Make appropriate use of the following registered MIFARE word trademarks to which the Branding and Trademark Guidelines apply:
- MIFARE Classic®
- MIFARE® DESFire®
- MIFARE Plus®
- MIFARE Ultralight®
- MIFARE FleX®
MIFARE figurative marks (Logos):
- Be aware of the fact that the usage of our MIFARE figurative marks (Logos) is only permitted after NXP’s prior written approval. Additional information can be found in the Branding and Trademark Guidelines:
- MIFARE product family specific logos
- MIFARE Partner Program logos
Questions on Trademark and Branding?
Please contact the MIFARE team for any additional questions.