Data collected through Google Analytics helps us to:
- Gain a better understanding of users, usage patterns, and retentions
- Optimize functional APIs
- Select a representative suite of devices for testing
- Identify and assess the impact of a TapLinx issue in the field and to prioritize the issues
NXP does not collect any personal data of the user nor data exchanged between your app and the tag.
The following data is acquired by Google Analytics:
- App Version
- Number of app users
- Number of sessions and duration of each session
- Type of tag and number of events per tag type, i.e. reading/writing data
- Location of devices
- Device type
For more information and in case you would like to disable Google Analytics in your application, please contact us at email@example.com.