Would it be possible to insert my own url into a NXP swimming hall key bracelet?

Forum / MIFARE and NFC Reader IC`s / Would it be possible to insert my own url into a NXP swimming hall key bracelet?

• 23. June 2021 at 0:28
    Im extremely new to nfc and all of this, but willing to learn

I scanned it with my phone and got this info:

Tag type: ISO 14443-3A, NXP MIFARE Classic 1k
    Technologies available: NfcA, MifareClassic, NdefFormatable Memory
    Memory information: 1kBytes, 16 sectors of 4 blocks (16 bytes per block)
    I can also read the memory and get 13 different addresses labeled DATA and KEYA/ACCESS/KEYB

I managed to format it with the nfc tools android app, but when trying to write on it, it just says "write error" I really want to make this happen, but have no previous experience with nfc or any of these, so im just wondering if it would be even possible. And if it is possible how would i proceed from here. Scanning it with nxp's own app gives me even more information. I can paste it here if necessary. Thanks a lot in advance
    + 0  |  - 0

Re: Would it be possible to insert my own url into a NXP swimming hall key bracelet?

28. February 2022 at 10:35
    Hello, thank you for asking this question because I am facing the same problem and I admit that I have not found any solutions to date.
    + 0  |  - 0

Re: Would it be possible to insert my own url into a NXP swimming hall key bracelet?

8. March 2022 at 7:32
    Hello!
    + 0  |  - 0

24. May 2022 at 4:51
    I am facing the same problem
    + 0  |  - 0

28. July 2022 at 14:00
    Wish somebody had an answer
    + 0  |  - 0
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.