Work with Android system app

Forum / MIFARE SDK / Work with Android system app

• 3. June 2016 at 5:52
    Hello,
    I am working with Android system app, and I want to add the sdk to the Settings app in AOSP(Android Open Source Project).
    I have to use terminal to build the app instead of Android Studio.
    Unfortunately, there are some warnings after I add the sdk into the Settings app.

Warning: class [com/nxp/nfclib/plus/╦К.class] unexpectedly contains class [com.nxp.nfclib.plus.ˊ]
    Warning: class [com/nxp/nfclib/╦К$2.class] unexpectedly contains class [com.nxp.nfclib.ˊ$2]
    Warning: class [com/nxp/nfclib/╦К$1.class] unexpectedly contains class [com.nxp.nfclib.ˊ$1]
    Warning: class [com/nxp/nfclib/╦К$if$1.class] unexpectedly contains class [com.nxp.nfclib.ˊ$if$1]
    Warning: class [com/nxp/nfclib/desfire/╦Л$1.class] unexpectedly contains class [com.nxp.nfclib.desfire.ˋ$1]
    Warning: class [com/nxp/nfclib/desfire/DESFireFile$╦К.class] unexpectedly contains class [com.nxp.nfclib.desfire.DESFireFile$ˊ]
    Warning: class [com/nxp/nfclib/desfire/╦О.class] unexpectedly contains class [com.nxp.nfclib.desfire.ˎ]
    Warning: class [com/nxp/nfclib/desfire/╦Л.class] unexpectedly contains class [com.nxp.nfclib.desfire.ˋ]
    Warning: class [com/nxp/nfclib/desfire/╦К.class] unexpectedly contains class [com.nxp.nfclib.desfire.ˊ]
    Warning: class [com/nxp/nfclib/ndef/Uri$╦П.class] unexpectedly contains class [com.nxp.nfclib.ndef.Uri$ˏ]
    Warning: class [com/nxp/nfclib/ndef/Uri$╦Л.class] unexpectedly contains class [com.nxp.nfclib.ndef.Uri$ˋ]
    Warning: class [com/nxp/nfclib/ndef/Uri$╦О.class] unexpectedly contains class [com.nxp.nfclib.ndef.Uri$ˎ]
    Warning: class [com/nxp/nfclib/ndef/Uri$╦К.class] unexpectedly contains class [com.nxp.nfclib.ndef.Uri$ˊ]
    I think the special class names are the reason why these warnings occur. If I ignore these warnings, the app cannot run.
    Actually, only if the class names contain ˊ ˋ ˎ ˏ ʻ ʼ ᐝ , there will be a warning. I guess these names are generated by Java Obfuscator.
    I wonder is there any way I can compile the system app with the sdk?
    + 0  |  - 0

Re: Work with Android system app

3. June 2016 at 11:15
    Hi Bing,

First of all: the MIFARE SDK is never released for adding it into the source branch of the AOSP! It is a library for the user space of Android development.

It is possible to add libraries in binary form from “third party vendors”. In this case the build scripts (makefiles) have to be set properly. To make it anticipated, we cannot give any instructions how to develop AOSP software, sorry.

Kind regards,
    The MIFARE Team
    + 0  |  - 0
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.