Transceive failed for specific device (Famoco FX200)

Forum / MIFARE SDK / Transceive failed for specific device (Famoco FX200)

• 30. November 2018 at 17:31
    I am using the device Famoco FX200 and I am getting the following error

com.nxp.nfclib.exceptions.NxpNfcLibException: Transceive failed
    at com.nxp.nfclib.NfcAReader.transceive(:71)
    at com.nxp.nfclib.AndroidApduHandler.apduExchange(:42)
    at com.nxp.nfclib.ultralight.UltralightC.ˊ(:151)
    at com.nxp.nfclib.ultralight.UltralightC.authenticate(:112)
    at io.reactivex.internal.operators.observable.ObservableMap$MapObserver.onNext(ObservableMap.java:57)
    at io.reactivex.internal.operators.observable.ObservableObserveOn$ObserveOnObserver.drainNormal(ObservableObserveOn.java:201)
    at io.reactivex.internal.operators.observable.ObservableObserveOn$ObserveOnObserver.run(ObservableObserveOn.java:255)
    at io.reactivex.internal.schedulers.ScheduledRunnable.run(ScheduledRunnable.java:66)
    at io.reactivex.internal.schedulers.ScheduledRunnable.call(ScheduledRunnable.java:57)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:237)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:269)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1113)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:588)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)

I am using Taplinx library version 1.5.
    The Android OS version is 6, and Famoco OS version is 2.7.0.
    The code is being compiled with Android Studio 3.2, gradle 4.10.2 and Kotlin version 1.3.10.

The same code/APK works perfectly in other devices, such as a Samsung S6 Edge, Pixel 2 or some random chinese brand.

I have encountered another post here that might help (https://www.mifare.net/support/forum/topic/mifare-sdk-android-studio-3-1/) but I've been unable to downgrade the developer environment to try that option, and in the long run I am unable to use those versions of Android Studio and Gradle anyways.

Is there some information or help for this issue?

Thank you
    + 0  |  - 0

Re: Transceive failed for specific device (Famoco FX200)

7. July 2019 at 20:02
    Hey, im having the same issue, the same code works perfect for one phone(Motorola XT 1058) and it throws Transceive error on other phone (Moto Z3). Do you have an update on this issue?

Have you solved it?
    + 0  |  - 0

8. July 2019 at 10:10
    Hi Chelo,

Every phone has its own implementation of the NFC reader software which is part of the firmware. The firmware cannot be affected by user software but only updated with an update from the manufacturer.

TapLinx is a library in the user space and cannot affect firmware. If one phone behaves different from another you should check if a firmware is available for your phone.

The TapLinx team
    + 0  |  - 0

11. July 2019 at 16:28
    I need more information about Famoco FX200 does any person know where I can discover a without charge training where I can share scripts and other members for feedback.
    + 0  |  - 0
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.