trailer block is not understood

Forum / MIFARE general topics and applications / trailer block is not understood

• 23. August 2018 at 12:36
    greetings, nights and days I have spent with the documentation and there are many doubts and clarity to understand the correct access to the trailer block.
    they are 16 bits 0,1,2,3,4,5 for key A at 6,7 and 8 for access bits 10,11,12,13,14,15 for key B; then bit 9 for what is it? How do you configure write or read? Nowhere do they talk about this.
    the information is very confusing, that the keys are written 2 times in positive and one in negative, that the access bits are base2 and that they have subscripts c1, c2 and c3, too many references to understand.
    I think a complete code example is necessary to understand the program because only small fragments are placed to explain something, could you please help me correctly understand the configuration of the trailer block? I think you should be careful because bad programming would make the sector useless, thanks.
    + 0  |  - 0

Re: trailer block is not understood

30. August 2018 at 17:11
    Hi Jorge,

I recommend having a look into the datasheet and to other posts. You will find the answer you need.

The TapLinx team

+ 0  |  - 0

Re: trailer block is not understood

30. August 2018 at 17:20
    Best regards, thanks for your answer / I have actually found some topics, information and I have reviewed the data sheet but I need a code example to change the key A or B, preferably in arduino. There are many code examples but to change data in the blocks but not to change the bits in the trailer, thanks
    + 0  |  - 0
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.