smartMX

• 26. October 2018 at 14:14
    Hello,

I have an smartMX Card with an DESFire Applet.
    What I want to do ist the following: I want to read/write data to some file in some application in the DESFire, using the contacless AND the contact interface.

I can do this with the contactless (RFID) interface - no problem (using ISO 7816 APDU commands).

But when I try to use the contact interface, it is not working.

I use an OMNIKEY cardman 5321 with both interfaces.

regards,
    Thomas

+ 0  |  - 0

Re: smartMX

5. November 2018 at 12:13
    Hi TKraft,

Yes, SmartMX cards might contain also a MIFARE card on the same die. The decision with card is selected on contactless interface is made in the activation protocol. You can use for instance a MIFARE DESFire EV1 on a SmartMX card transparently—like a standalone DESFire.

SmartMX with MIFARE support allows to configure the MIFARE part via a configuration applet on contact interface. This is called “MIFARE Flex”. You will get the documentation via our DocStore server (if this material is released for you).

The TapLinx team

+ 0  |  - 0

13. December 2022 at 8:31
    Yes. That's sound great.
    + 0  |  - 0

27. January 2023 at 2:56
    BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY £,$,€, (WA...... +1 205 850 0777)
    UNWORN COUNTERFEIT MONEY USD/GBP/Euro
    FAKE MONEY TO SELL FAKE MONEY IN QUALITY TO SELL

BUY FAKE MONEY We are professional IT technicians and produce SUPER UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT MONEY
    for all currencies. Our notes are produced industrially and professionally. We use high-quality foil paper elements. 20% pulp and 80% cotton paper. Our bills have the infrared detector that makes our bills buy the UV devices, pen tests, and even eye detection experts. Our banknotes are of AAA+ quality. We also sell and offer money cleaning services and solutions. We sell AAA+ SSD... Money Solution. Holograms and Holographic Strips/Microlabeling/Methane Ink and Thread Watermarking/IR Detection/Ultraviolet Functions/Clear Functions/Different Serial Numbers. We have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES / - UV: YES

MEET FROM FACE TO FACE FOR FREE SAMPLES IN GERMANY

Euro Euro
    USD - US Dollar DNR - DINAR GBP - British Pound
    INR - Indian Rupee
    AUD - Australian Dollar CAD - Canadian Dollar

AED - Emirates Dirham
    ZAR
    - Rand
    CHF - Swiss Franc
    CNY - Chinese Renminbi Yuan
    MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
    THB – Thai Baht
    NZD - New Zealand Dollar
    SAR - Saudi Riyal
    QAR - Qatar Riyal&&WhatsApp

PRODUCTS:SSD SOLUTIONS SSD Supreme Solution SSD Universal Solution
    SSD SOLUTION PK 58 SSD Topix Solution SSD Castro X Oxide Solution for

SSD Tourmaline Solution SSD VECTROL PASTE Solution SSD TEBI-MANETIC Solution

Whatsapp...... +1 205 850 0777
    wickr........... nilelotus

+ 0  |  - 0
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.