SL3 + sam v2 android

Forum / MIFARE and NFC Reader IC`s / SL3 + sam v2 android

• 26. July 2019 at 16:20
    Good day, can someone please guide me where can i find related information how to use SAM to authorize the card on Android device.

I got possibility to work with sam module and adpu commands to it. For testing purposes i used taplinx with SL3 card, is there any possibility combine this two solutions into single ?
    + 0  |  - 0

Re: SL3 + sam v2 android

29. July 2019 at 8:14
    Hi Evgeny,

The MIFARE SAM AV2 is a contact card and must be inserted in a contact reader to use it. An Android phone has a contact card slot, but this is reserved for the SIM card. This slot cannot be used by another proprietary card.

If you want to use a SAM with an Android device, you must connect your own contact card reader to the phone. Usually this is a USB device, then you need the Android driver for this reader if you want to authenticate MIFARE Smartcards with the SAM.

The TapLinx team
    + 0  |  - 0

29. July 2019 at 8:26
    The thing is, i got slot for SAM module communications. I am using M3 mobile handheld device and also i have a SDK to work with it. The question is how to combine solutions together ?
    + 0  |  - 0

29. July 2019 at 16:55
    Also, if I use SAM AV2 in simple AV1 mode, is it possible to write to SAM card text information (key) and later read it from SAM card? How to do that?
    + 0  |  - 0

30. July 2019 at 8:58
    Hi Evgeny,

You need the datasheet from MIFARE SAM AV2 (and additionally some ANs). This is NDA classified material. Please write to me (email address below) and give me the legal business address of your company for the NDA request. I will hand it over to one of my colleagues.

My address: taplinx@nxp.com

The TapLinx team

+ 0  |  - 0
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.