Problem create Application Mifare Desfire EV1 with CLRC663 and NXP Libary

Forum / MIFARE and NFC Reader IC`s / CLRC663 family / Problem create Application Mifare Desfire EV1 with CLRC663 and NXP Libary

• 6. January 2017 at 7:50
    I don't know if it is the right forum, but i hope someone could help me with this problem.

I use the NXP Reader Libary with a CLRC663 IC. Most functions are working fine.

Now i try to create a application on an Mifare Desfire EV1 4K Picc with the function:
    phStatus_t phalMfdf_CreateApplication(
    void * pDataParams, [In]
    uint8_t bOption, [In]
    uint8_t * pAid, [In]
    uint8_t bKeySettings1, [In]
    uint8_t bKeySettings2, [In]
    uint8_t * pISOFileId, [In]
    uint8_t * pISODFName, [In]
    uint8_t bISODFNameLen ); [In]

I get the status 513 (Dezimal) wich is 0x0201 as Hex. This means a time out (no reply).
    But the apllication is been created fine.

I get the same error when i try to format the picc. But the format command is working, too.

I have a usb card reader where i can try my options. And there are no problem to create applications and format piccs.
    Other functions like authorisation, reading application ids, writing and reading data from application files works fine.

In the moment i don't realy know why i get a timeout problem. Befor i start working with desfire cards i used Mifare classics with the Libary. And there i don't get any time outs from the libary.

Afte i get the timeout it is also not possible to do an authorisation of the application. But selecting it works without error code. When i took the card of and do a new detection i can make an authorisation with the same function without error.
    So it seems there goes something wrong. But i don't know where to search.
    + 0  |  - 0
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.