Newbie – How to become a Smartcard developer using MIFARE SDK

Forum / MIFARE SDK / Newbie – How to become a Smartcard developer using MIFARE SDK

• 3. November 2014 at 16:53
    I am new to smarts card technology. I am an experience java developer and very willing to learn and create smart cards application.

What tools do I need to acquire to learn how to programe smartcards using the MIFARE SDK?

I apologize for this amature level question
    + 0  |  - 0

Re: Newbie – How to become a Smartcard developer using MIFARE SDK

4. November 2014 at 9:17
    Hello onyekachi,
    Welcome to MIFARE world. You came to the right place. MIFARE SDK is the quickest way to develop smartcard applications. You just need Google ADT + MIFARE SDK to start with.

Please download the SDK and follow the Getting Started Guide(UM10809) pdf.

All the best!!!
    + 0  |  - 0

5. November 2014 at 17:52
    Thanks you very much for the response. My understanding is the the SDK is limited and not a full funtional SDK. How is the full functional SDK coming out and how much would that be? Is it free?
    I would like to acquire the hardware - HID SAM readers – 6121 OR 2061. Any idead, the best way to acquire without breaking the bank :)

I want to invest on this but also want to make sure the SDK is not limiting.
    Please advise
    + 0  |  - 0

8. February 2017 at 22:26
    Hi!

Where can i find the Getting Started Guide(UM10809) pdf. I'm knew using Android Studio if you can help me with information to use it with the MIFARE SDK I appreciate it.
    + 0  |  - 0

9. February 2017 at 9:08
    Hello Santiago,

You will find all information here:

https://www.mifare.net/en/products/tools/taplinx/

The TapLinx team
    + 0  |  - 0
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.