Most Effective Real Estate Advertisement -7Search PPC

Forum / MIFARE general topics and applications / Most Effective Real Estate Advertisement -7Search PPC

• 21. January 2023 at 12:54
    7Search PPC allows an Advertiser to promote his Real Estate business Site or APP. We provide the Real Estate advertisement platform for Real estate. 7Search PPC allows the Publisher to earn revenue from the blog if it is related to Real estate sites.

You can get fast approval of your real estate business sites on our Real Estate Ad Network. You will get relevant ads according to your Business site blog and get Fast payment We offer High CPC ads You can analyze your revenue easily on the dashboard We provide on-time payment to the publishers within a single week.

The aim of Ad networks is to match consumer resources looking for ad slots with supply sources that aggregate ad inventories. Apps or websites from publishers and developers often make up the supply sources on a mobile ad network. Advertisers want their ads to appear on demand sources on other websites.

While some mobile and ad networks specialize in particular formats like videos, others support a broad range of designs, from banners to native ads. Some ad networks provide a platform for advertisers to sign in and control their campaigns on the demand side.

+ 0  |  - 0

Re: Most Effective Real Estate Advertisement -7Search PPC

15. May 2023 at 10:43
    I am also looking for a way to promote my elastic man web. Can the app you are recommending help me and if so, what do I need to do? Thanks.
    + 0  |  - 0
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.