MIFARE SDK Sample App Build Error

Forum / MIFARE SDK / MIFARE SDK Sample App Build Error

• 30. June 2016 at 10:23
    Hi,

I have downloaded MIFARE SDK Advanced version v4.6.1616.

I am getting the following errors during build in Android Studio.
    Look like the Aux.class is not found.

I have unzip the nxpnfclib.jar using 7-Zip and checked the files in directory icode but there is no Aux.class. I found a _aux.class though.

Please help.
    Raymond

81 58:01:11:56.764 [ERROR] [org.gradle.BuildExceptionReporter] Caused by: org.gradle.api.GradleException: Could not expand ZIP 'D:\CTS\Android\MIFARE627163SampleApps\Src\libs\nxpnfclib.jar'.
    111 58:01:11:56.773 [ERROR] [org.gradle.BuildExceptionReporter] Caused by: org.gradle.api.GradleException: Could not copy zip entry D:\CTS\Android\MIFARE627163SampleApps\Src\libs\nxpnfclib.jar!com/nxp/nfclib/icode/Aux.class to 'D:\CTS\Android\MIFARE627163SampleApps\Src\build\tmp\expandedArchives\nxpnfclib.jar_5eqrzhj64xyr9yk7wly9z1txn\com\nxp\nfclib\icode\Aux.class'.
    119 58:01:11:56.774 [ERROR] [org.gradle.BuildExceptionReporter] Caused by: org.gradle.internal.nativeintegration.filesystem.FileException: Could not set file mode 644 on 'D:\CTS\Android\MIFARE627163SampleApps\Src\build\tmp\expandedArchives\nxpnfclib.jar_5eqrzhj64xyr9yk7wly9z1txn\com\nxp\nfclib\icode\Aux.class'.
    123 58:01:11:56.775 [ERROR] [org.gradle.BuildExceptionReporter] Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: File 'D:\CTS\Android\MIFARE627163SampleApps\Src\build\tmp\expandedArchives\nxpnfclib.jar_5eqrzhj64xyr9yk7wly9z1txn\com\nxp\nfclib\icode\Aux.class' does not exist.
    + 0  |  - 0

Re: MIFARE SDK Sample App Build Error

30. June 2016 at 13:49
    Hi Raymond,

This issue occurs with the latest Android Studio release. It is a Gradle bug which will be fixed with patch 2.14.1-rc-1. The development team knows about this and will release an update of the SDK soon.

The MIFARE Team

+ 0  |  - 0

1. July 2016 at 7:42
    Thanks for the info.
    However, just found out this on NXP Inspire web site.

MIFARE SDK becomes TapLinx in Q3
    We are happy to announce, that MIFARE SDK is growing in functionality, support and becomes TapLinx. This means more supported products, more features and an extended OPEN API on Java level. It will be a one-stop shop for mobile NFC development, community exchange and support as well as for online purchasing of NXP NFC tags. It links NXP’s entire NFC smart objects portfolio in one single API, open accessible for every developer without license fee. In case of questions please refer to taplinx@nxp.com

Will there be any MIFARE SDK Advanced releases soon or we will have to wait until Q3 ?
    We are working on a NFC phone project using MIFARE SDK Advanced now. We need a working MIFARE SDK Advanced release ASAP.

Thank you,
    Raymond

+ 1  |  - 0

1. July 2016 at 9:25
    Hi Raymond,

I got the response from the development team that they will release an update for the current SDK.

Yes, it is true, a new SDK will be released soon. Please take in mind that the API has changed and it is NOT a direct replacement for the current API of the MIFARE SDK.

The MIFARE Team

+ 0  |  - 0

6. July 2016 at 9:07
    Any ideas when a new SDK will be available ?

In addition, will the new SDK advanced continue to support hardware key store ?
    We are using a OmniKey 2061 Bluetooth reader with a NXP AV2 SAM.

Thank you,
    Raymond

+ 1  |  - 0

6. July 2016 at 11:45
    Hi Raymond,

The developing team is still working on it. If you are under pressure I would recommend to downgrade your Gradle version.

I still use Android Studio 1.5.1 and Gradle 1.5.0. It works fine with the latest SDK release.

I will inform you if a new update of the SDK is released.

Regards,
    The MIFARE Team

+ 0  |  - 0

18. April 2017 at 17:53
    Any updates on this? I have a number of apps that use the non taplinx api and i'd prefer to not have to rewrite them
    + 0  |  - 0

19. April 2017 at 14:47
    Hi Dan,

This is a very old post. The MIFARE SDK is no longer maintained. The development team will not spend any effort for bug fixing, because they working on TapLinx.

The issue form RaymondChan95032 with the ZIP file, is already fixed. It was at the end a Gradle issue.

Regards,
    The TapLinx team
    + 0  |  - 0

9. May 2017 at 15:17
    Is there anywhere i can get the last copy of the fixed jar? the one i have doesn't work even with the newer versions of gradle
    + 0  |  - 0

10. May 2017 at 8:52
    Hi Dan,

The last version I have is: 4.6.1616.

If you interested in this version then please write to me at: taplinx@nxp.com.

Regards,
    The TapLinx team

+ 0  |  - 0

10. August 2017 at 8:44
    Hi Team,

I have downloaded the sample app and when i am trying to build, getting the below error.

Please let me know the resolution.

Thanks,
    Shiva

+ 0  |  - 0

14. August 2017 at 9:28
    Hi Sivasaravanan,

You use the version 1.0 which is very old now (current version is 1.3). Your Android Studio want to synchronize with the libraries and tools and here a sync error occurs. You should try to make a clean build (remove all previous artifacts) and start a build again.

The TapLinx team
    + 0  |  - 0
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.