MIfare SDK Lite classes supported

Forum / MIFARE SDK / MIfare SDK Lite classes supported

• 9. June 2016 at 18:09
    Hi, I'm usin the MIFARE SDK LITE to develop differents types of applications in MIFARE DESFire EV1. I need to know the classes supported for Lite version, because in the documentation it's merged both SDK, LITE and ADVANCED. Is It available some document where it is specified?

I need to know, apart from before, if the SDK Lite support the methods to use Backup Data Files and the commitTransaction() method from class com.nxp.nfclib.desfire.DESFireEV1.

Thanks in advanced
    + 0  |  - 0

Re: MIfare SDK Lite classes supported

10. June 2016 at 9:20
    Hi Jesús Manuel,

I understand your confusion. It was not a happy decision to merge Lite and Advanced methods and classes in one library.
    Unfortunately the JavaDoc is generated from the sources and can be presented only in the compound form.

Kind regards,
    The MIFARE Team

+ 0  |  - 0

10. June 2016 at 10:21
    Hi,

I really appreciate your sincerity. it is important for me to know if the SDK Lite support the methods to use Backup Data Files and the commitTransaction() method from class com.nxp.nfclib.desfire.DESFireEV1.
    please, Could you answer this question?

Thanks in advanced
    + 0  |  - 0

20. June 2016 at 9:47
    Hi Jesús Manuel,

The differences between Lite and Advanced SDK do not affect the supported files types. Of course you can create backup files with the Lite SDK.

Lite Documentation

Kind regards,
    The MIFARE Team
    + 0  |  - 0
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.