MIFARE SDK is now TapLinx

Forum / MIFARE SDK / MIFARE SDK is now TapLinx

Tagged: 

• 13. September 2016 at 11:12
    Hi developers,

as of today, the MIFARE SDK has become TapLinx.

Check TapLinx out on our website: www.mifare.net/en/products/tools/taplinx/

Drop us an email at taplinx@nxp.com if you have any questions.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

+ 3  |  - 0

Re: MIFARE SDK is now TapLinx

30. December 2016 at 8:28
    It is an online firm that offers best paper writing service by experts, assignment writing helping students especially on their thesis and dissertations, research papers, assignments, homework, and many other writing and editing services.
    + 0  |  - 1

20. March 2017 at 5:09

AS
    Hi Daniela Burgstaller,

Any good tutorial can you share me? Is there any support on SDK or any advanced version like previous SDK?
    + 0  |  - 0

20. March 2017 at 5:22

AS
    Hi,

Current SDK need Internet access to register lib and also collect usage information via google analytics.

Do you have a paid version of SDK without those?

I have a project and I want to use TapLinx if possible.
    + 0  |  - 0

1. January 2018 at 19:01
    Hi,

I am trying to write code to create and use value files on a Desfire card, but I cannot find anywhere that the documentation exists for the parameters required for the create, increment, decrement and transfer functions. I am creating standard files on a Desfire card fine, but I have searched on the NXP site to try and download the value file documentation but cant find it anywhere. I am also using value files on Mifare Classic cards which works fine.

Does anyone know how I can get this document.

Many thanks

Steve Donovan

+ 0  |  - 0

29. April 2018 at 17:38
    Hello Steve Donovan,
    I'm having the same problem in DESFire card, can you please share any solutions you got !?
    + 0  |  - 0

3. August 2018 at 9:30
    Hi,

How can I registration an app and get the key to develop the Mifare solution?

Thank you.
    + 0  |  - 0

3. August 2018 at 10:24
    OK, no problem, I can found it on this page https://www.mifare.net/en/products/tools/taplinx/.
    + 0  |  - 0

6. August 2018 at 9:19
    It is good to update the website with the passage of time so that the users can find new stuff here about Godaddy 1 Dollar hosting services. It is a great thing to do for the people use to come here and want to know about your products.
    + 0  |  - 0

29. August 2018 at 8:07
    Thanks for sharing
    + 0  |  - 0

18. September 2018 at 11:47
    This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my Hostgator coupons website and you have given me an idea.
    + 0  |  - 0

20. September 2018 at 8:29
    happy wheels
    geometry dash
    The rain brings sadness. And I'm sad that my web rankings are not as good as I expected. I need money for her to come to me! Feeling sad
    + 0  |  - 0

26. November 2018 at 5:57
    Give in to the addiction with 1010! Puzzle, one of the best puzzle games to train and challenge your brain. play it now at games.lol
    + 0  |  - 0

7. January 2019 at 8:19
    Get your website in Google search front page easily. Contact digital marketing company Kerala to upgrade your business strategies and get succeed
    + 0  |  - 0

7. January 2019 at 10:32
    Cheap car hire UK is the leading car rental broker in UK and US having services over 30 countries. They have introduced many introductory offers in many countries. Be a part of the new revolution.
    + 0  |  - 0
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.