Look for Software Developer for SmartCard with Biometric, Transaction

Forum / MIFARE general topics and applications / Look for Software Developer for SmartCard with Biometric, Transaction

Tagged: 

• 31. October 2020 at 7:09
    Hello,
    I am looking for software developer for a project. The secure a Smart Card solution to deliver a smart card wherein a transaction and user id validation occurs, and data is tracked. At a high level it is a smart card to validate and record transactions, validate the ID with a fingerprint reader against a biometric database to validate the person… as well as storing transactional history. A mobile phone can also be used to further verify the transaction. In the Rural-Area, if the internet is not available, then the software is able to keep in track and make the transaction successful. Please contact me, if any one work a project like this one.
    Thank You.
    Faz
    + 0  |  - 0

Re: Look for Software Developer for SmartCard with Biometric, Transaction

6. July 2021 at 22:12
    Looking for Contactless Card Fare collection equipment for transportation company.
    + 0  |  - 0

6. July 2021 at 22:15
    Please provide us the details information on this Contactless Card Fare Collection Equipment for Transportation Company.
    + 0  |  - 0

6. July 2021 at 22:21
    The secure payment software for Contactless Smart Card solution. We need a software developer for MIFARE Plus X 2K and MIFARE DESFire EV1 & EV2 Chips.
    + 0  |  - 0

6. July 2021 at 22:25
    Contactless payments are transactions made by tapping either a contactless chip card or payment-enabled mobile or wearable device over a contactless-enabled payment terminal. Cards, phones, watches and other devices use the same contactless technology. When you tap to pay checkout is secure, convenient and touch-free.
    + 0  |  - 0

7. October 2021 at 9:36
    very interesting post. this is my second-time visit here. I found such a lot of interesting stuff in your blog especially its conversation.. thanks for the post!
    + 0  |  - 0
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.