I need help to go from SL1 to SL3 in Mifare plus s Tag with PN532 chip

Forum / MIFARE SDK / I need help to go from SL1 to SL3 in Mifare plus s Tag with PN532 chip

• 29. November 2019 at 19:28
    Hello its been really dificcult to understant the process to go from SL1 to SL3, right now Im using an ACR122u which allow to send direct commands to the PN532 chip, I would like to know if you have a more detailed document on how to achieve this or if there is a possibility to get support to achieve this task.

Also I would like to know if you have like a sequence of commands that we need to send to the PN532 chip in order to achieve that security level migration.

thanks!
    + 0  |  - 0

Re: I need help to go from SL1 to SL3 in Mifare plus s Tag with PN532 chip

2. December 2019 at 12:30
    Hi Miguel,

We must divide your request into two parts:
    • The PN532 reader is not supported by our team. Please contact this support site:
      NXP Reader Support

• The MIFARE Plus SL switching includes a protocol change from ISO14443-3 to ISO14443-4. Therefore, you cannot do this in reader device with own middleware. The middleware tries to find out which card is in the field and does not allow to change the protocol after a valid setting was found.

The MIFARE Plus switch should be done on a “stupid” reader where you can send also ISO14443-3 and ISO14443-4 protocol commands.

The TapLinx team
    + 0  |  - 0
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.