Flow between SAM and Desfire Card

Forum / MIFARE and NFC Reader IC`s / Flow between SAM and Desfire Card

Tagged: 

• 1. February 2018 at 22:14
    I'm beginner to development and i need develop a application on POS Terminal to commmunicate with MIFARE card 4k.
    I intend use a SAM with a POS Terminal. I have some doubts:

1 - Actually i don’t know flow between SAM and MIFARE Card to read/write data from MIFARE . Could you explain it please? What does host mean exactly? does it refer to the contactless reader? i searched all of these issues but i couldn’t read data from mifare card yet.
    2 - is it possible use a SAM without a microcontroller (like a PIC17C44), just coupling it in a SIM slot from POS terminal?

Regards
    + 1  |  - 0

Re: Flow between SAM and Desfire Card

5. February 2018 at 10:59
    Hi Diego,

You need datasheets and application notes to implement your software. This material for the MIFARE SAM AV2 and for the MIFARE DESFire EV1/EV2 is NDA classified. If you or someone in your company sign the NDA with NXP, you can download this material from our DocStore portal.

Please note, you need a legal business address to sign a NDA. Hobby enthusiasts or students cannot sign a NDA. You can write to me (see below), I will hand-over your request.

Email: taplinx@nxp.com

The TapLinx team
    + 1  |  - 0

Re: Flow between SAM and Desfire Card

8. February 2018 at 8:33
    Hi, me too.
    It's very hard to find some documents about using SAM AV2 and Desfire EV1 Card with RD710.
    I don't know how do I let SAM and Desfire Card work together and I just a hobbyist who pay many things to meet a trap.

I had stuck on it about a month.

Thank You TapLinx support.
    I 'll try to send some information to you.
    Tinnagit
    + 0  |  - 0
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.