E/LICENSE_VERIFIER: Unable to complete the post to server

Forum / MIFARE SDK / E/LICENSE_VERIFIER: Unable to complete the post to server

• 29. March 2017 at 19:59

AS
    I am having this error.
    Internet Connection is fine. Check from Chrome browser from mobile.

Permission are declared.

Any help?
    + 1  |  - 0

Re: E/LICENSE_VERIFIER: Unable to complete the post to server

30. March 2017 at 8:06
    Same problem this morning:

I/Timeline: Timeline: Activity_idle id: android.os.BinderProxy@b723ef8 time:204540536
    E/LICENSE_VERIFIER: Unable to complete the post to server
    E/LICENSE_VERIFIER: Registration failed..
    E/LICENSE_VERIFIER: Storing Failure Count: 17
    E/LICENSE_VERIFIER: No network/Failure count exceeded. count: 17

Is it possible to deactivate the registration process during the development process? During the development, we often uninstall/reinstall our app, and it's really complicated to have this random error.

Thanks
    + 0  |  - 0

4. April 2017 at 9:20
    Hi Jean-Pierre,

If your phone has an active internet connection, TapLinx want to connect to the NXP server once to check the registration key. If this fails, it will try it again until 10 unsuccessful connections left. Then TapLinx will deactivate.

Please note, the activation starts only, if your phone is connected to internet. In the case you want to use it always offline, the registration will never start and you can use TapLinx without limitation.

The TapLinx team

+ 0  |  - 1

4. April 2017 at 9:26
    Hi, thanks for the answer

My internet connection was active when this problem occured.
    To solve it, I had to deactivate my license and create a new one (btw when you try to create an application with the same package name, there is a SQL error in your system).

+ 0  |  - 0

4. April 2017 at 9:47
    Hi Jean-Pierre,

Thanks for the feedback. I case of trouble you should also uninstall the app and install it again.

The TapLinx team

+ 1  |  - 1

22. August 2019 at 22:51
    So what should I do when I encounter this error?

I cannot just create a new key and deactive the old one cause our app is distributed to multiple location doing a working process related to customer job.

If I deactive and chaneg to new key, distributed, but the people in there late to install it. It will delay our work for customer and thst's series problem.

Isn't there a more detailed way to tell me why this error happened? Connect to wifi and works good, suddently this error. already tried 8 times till register failed, while in dev center the key is there
    + 0  |  - 0
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.