Credit command in Mifare Desfire EV 1

Forum / MIFARE general topics and applications / Credit command in Mifare Desfire EV 1

• 29. January 2020 at 9:44
    One of my value file (eg: file no. 1) is using the Enciphered mode for my communication setting and key 13 for read & write access. Now i would like to credit to the file as mentioned, however, the response code returned was 90 1E. May I know what's the data section in my credit command for the above file setting? I have searched through all the relevant document but couldn't find any hint.

Thank you.

+ 0  |  - 0

Re: Credit command in Mifare Desfire EV 1

4. February 2020 at 16:48
    Hi Veng,

Sorry for the later answer.

For increasing a value, you can use Credit and LimitedCredit. You can split the level of access into two keys. One key allows LimitedCredit (W) and another allows Credit (R&W).

Can you please give more details of which keys and which settings do you use?

The TapLinx team

+ 0  |  - 0

7. February 2020 at 5:02
    Actually my main issue is that when I use the encipher mode for communication setting in my file, i couldn't credit to my value file. When i use the plain mode for communication setting, i can successfully credit into my value file. I dont know what's the issue.
    + 0  |  - 0

7. February 2020 at 13:25
    WordPress › Error

There has been a critical error on this website.

Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.