Be part of the MIFARE Community
Discover MIFARE based projects from our partners and customers and get help in our support forum or Q&A list. Enjoy the new interactive way of communication on our website.
Please consider some basic Do’s and Dont’s to keep in mind when posting on the MIcommunity page.
- Search if your topic is already existing in the forum.
- Read our support documentation.
- Be transparent and honest. Do not falsely impersonate others. Use your name.
- Stay on topic. Please post only messages that are relevant to the subject of the Forum. Spam posts will be deleted.
- Respect intellectual property. If you cite content created by others, acknowledge it. If you use any third party copyrighted materials, please remember to obtain consent from that third party or, if it legally qualifies as fair use, give proper credit.
- Do not post the same question in multiple places.
- Do not post information that is confidential, proprietary or covered under NDA.
- Do not submit material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity including but not limited to copyrighted material or open source material without providing appropriate credit/license.
More Do’s and Dont’s can be found in our MIcommunity Guidelines.