MIFARE DESFire EV1 Write operation Authentication Error in Std Data File

Forum / MIFARE general topics and applications / MIFARE DESFire EV1 Write operation Authentication Error in Std Data File

• 17. March 2017 at 6:30

i m used Desfire EV1 Card

Create StdDataFile Command
    CD 05 00 27 7F 10 00 00

Access Setting- 2 7 7 F

2 - Read Access
    7 - Write Access
    7 - Read&Write Access
    F - ChangeAccessRights

i undersatnd the ChangesAccessRights Set 'F' only for Access Setting denied.

277E -'E'
    if i set the ChangeAccessRights is anything except 'F' ,
    then I can Write the data in Std Data File By this Command

std file Write Data Command(Single data Byte Write)
    3D 05 000000 010000 35

But If i Set the ChangeAccessRights is 'F',
    Then i Can not Write the File Location Using Same Write Commands.
    3D 05 000000 010000 35
    get Error - AE

Even when change access rights is 'F'
    I can write and read a file if one of the access settings is 'E' with and without authentication with the designated key.
    eg.Access Settings "E17F"

Any body Help for How to Write the data In Plan Card Write When I Created with the Change Access Rights is 'F' and other Read/Write is without free Access.
    + 0  |  - 0

Re: MIFARE DESFire EV1 Write operation Authentication Error in Std Data File

20. March 2017 at 11:37
    Hello Selvaraj,

In the creation command you have to define the communication mode and the access permission for your file. Both are depend to each other. If you set the communication mode to “plain” you cannot set a key for encryption.

The permission flags are values from 0x00 to 0x0F. The values from 0x00 to 0x0D means use a key and the value is the card key number. 0x0E means “free access” (without keys) and 0x0F means “not changeable”. For plain communication you have to set the permissions to 0x0E. If you want to make it impossible to change the settings later, you set the permission to 0x0F.

Regards,
    The TapLinx team
    + 0  |  - 0
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.