MIFARE FleX is a powerful tool which lets designers configure any MIFARE implementation on a SmartMX secure smart card controller using their own card software solution. The result is maximum design flexibility, while making development and customization easier.
- Configuration of UID usage: 7 Byte UID, 4 Byte Random ID, or 4 Byte FNUID (derived from 7 Byte UID)
- Configuration of Activation Parameters usage: ATQA, SAK, ATS
- Configuration of Exit conditions for MIFARE implementation:timeout, UART activity, RF-field absence
- Management of MIFARE implementation (from SmartMX2 onwards): select MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus or MIFARE DESFire
- Compliance and adaptation to existing legacy infrastructure
- Freedom of choice & easy decision how to handle UID per session
- Full flow control of card OS by setting “gain back control” conditions
- Usage of third party OS/applet while assuring MIFARE compatibility
- Delivery flexibility - one product can cover several different projects
You may download the MIFARE FleX product leaflet here.
MIFARE, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Plus, SmartMX and MIFARE FleX are trademarks of NXP Semiconductors N.V.