Here are some basic Dos and Don'ts to keep in mind when posting in this Forum.
- Search if your topic is already existing in the forum.
- Read our support documentation.
- Be transparent and honest. Do not falsely impersonate others. Use your name.
- Stay on topic. Please post only messages that are relevant to the subject of the Forum. Spam posts will be deleted.
- Respect intellectual property. If you cite content created by others, acknowledge it. If you use any third party copyrighted materials, please remember to obtain consent from that third party or, if it legally qualifies as fair use, give proper credit.
- Indicate if you have asked your question elsewhere.
- Be specific. Use a descriptive title for your posts.Include exact steps to recreate what you are experiencing preferable per below. This will help others determine a solution for your issue:
- Issue description
- Steps to reproduce:
- What went wrong?
- What should have happened?
- Product, version
- Respect intellectual content and digital rights management. Promotion of illegal activity is strictly banned and will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Respect others.
- Share your knowledge and grow your community.
- Do not post the same question in multiple places.
- Do not post information that is confidential, proprietary or covered under NDA.
- Do not submit material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity including but not limited to copyrighted material or open source material without providing appropriate credit / license.
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation is not permitted on MIFARE® Forum. This behavior is grounds for removal from the forums. Announcements are acceptable.
- Do not post inappropriate content or language that is offensive, harassing, defamatory, abusive, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- Do not include large files and downsize graphics or files in your forum posts. Please post only what is absolutely necessary in describing the issue at hand.
- Do not submit- false or deceptive language, unsubstantiated or comparative claims regarding our or others´ products, third party advertising, span, chain letters, or any other solicitation, including solicitation of lawsuits.
- Do not post any serial numbers.
- Do not violate any person`s privacy or publicity rights or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to anyone or provides any non-public informatin about any company or person without authorization (including the names and contact information for NXP employees and Site users)
- Do not submit or install any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware
- Do not post export-controlled materials.
- Do not post content that violates MIFARE® community guidelines.