NFC World Congress
Sep 19 1:00 am - 1:00 am
September 17-19, 2012 - Acropolis Convention Centre - Nice, French Riviera
Business and Strategies for the NFC
Market and Ecosystem
NFC World Congress has proven to be the world's leading event dedicated to near field communications business. Over three days, in the "NFC city" of Nice French Riviera, this international exhibition and conference at the Acropolis Convention center will unite again all the NFC value-chain players to consolidate and amplify the momentum of the contactless market. From start-ups to leading players, NFC World Congress will offer a platform to network, create business, update and exchange knowledge with over 2500 professionals from 65 countries.
Among the new features in 2012:
At the conference
- increased NFC experiences "live" on-site and downtown
- a full day dedicated to exclusive "add-ons"
- more business insights & applications from around the world
At the exhibition
- a larger space to host 70 exhibitors
- shared with the co-located Word e-ID Congress to maximise the synergies between contactless and digital identity markets
- Exhibition is free to visit